Am 03. April gibt es einen "Wayback Wednesday
", einen Livestream, indem Fragen gestellt werden können. Wir sammeln diese Woche ebenfalls für diesen gleich hier im Anhang, da er die Fragen&Antwortenrunde des kommenden Freitags ersetzt. Abgabetermin ist der 1. April.
schrieb in den offiziellen Foren
We're having some difficulties with PTS. Our previous process has had a hiccup which makes things take even longer and more difficult than it already was.
Yes, we are closer to getting PTS working. No, I don't have an ETA yet.
When we get things working, it will have the following changes:
- Backlash / Explosion damage scales half as much based on Career Rank but now calculates an additional amount that scales with Renown Rank.
- Meltdown will scale using Renown Rank, on top of the already calculated amount based on Career Rank.
- Dhar Wind will scale using Renown Rank, on top of the already calculated amount based on Career Rank.
- Gun Turret, Bombardment Turret and Flame Turret can be cast while moving.
- Summon Pink Horror, Summon Blue Horror and Summon Flamer can be cast while moving.
The following spells will add Weapon DPS to their damage calculations:
- Bright Wizard: Ignite, Fireball, Sear, Boiling Blood, Pyroclastic Surge, Burning Iron, Nova, Withering Heat, and Stop, Drop, And Roll.
- Sorceress: Doombolt, Chillwind, Gloomburst, Word of Pain, Artic Blast, Frostbite, Echo of Power, Impending Doom, Hand of Ruin, and Absorb Vitality.
- Magus: Rend Winds, Warping Blast, Mutating Blue Fire, Bolt of Change, and Indigo Fire of Change.
Black Orc War Bellows and Swordmaster Blade Enchants have been changed to the following:
- Da Biggest and Nature's Blade: The amount of stat points stolen has been increased.
- Da Toughest and Phantom's Blade: All your melee attacks have a 25% chance to steal wounds from the enemy, and will grant a wounds group buff.
- Da Greenest and Heaven's Blade: All your melee attacks have a 25% chance to steal Resists and Armor. The amount of resists stolen has been raised from their previous values.
A quick side note: I am currently working on several changes to the Black Orc and Swordmaster. More than I had planned. These will not make it to PTS during the first push, but I am hoping to get them there before we patch so that everyone can try them out and help find any bugs that we missed.